1) Ok, good news, the 70 defective units now went back to 20 something units… I apologize for the mis-communication, but I believe that our customer’s customer was trying to play are easy warranty process….
- As a result of this, I am no longer messing around with that customer. We advised them that not only we need the 20 pictures but we will also need every single unit to be returned back to us for inspection before we initiate any kind of warranties for them, as a result of their claims changing weekly.
- It has brought lot of stress on me, and I was very angry with you/your company, and as it turns out, it may have been the customer that was trying to play the system . In which case I appologize
- So we will just inspect every single unit ourselves at this point, and report back to you. But we are not sending anything to customer till we receive and test all “defective” units.
- those with water damage will be documented.
- those that have no water damage will be opened to search for blown driver. If blown driver, blame on surge, and we wont warranty it.
- if no blown driver, and works with alt driver, we will warranty. So once we receive them we will conduct a full inspection. At this point I am pissed because I was upset with you, and the customer is playing game
- I wont bother you with this till I have everything sorted out, and I advised my team I dont want to hear about it either till we receive back the defective unit, because this has been very upsetting for me.
- so will keep you posted once all that is said is done.
2) just to understand your MOQ
- you have a MOQ of 1000pcs from supplier for xx drive only. Which you have on hand
- you have 5000x xx driver on hand, no MOQ?
- you have 2000x xx driver, no MOQ?
3) The stock drivers are in your CN Factory or USA factory,,,?
Ok yea, I will have to do forecast, but we will do mix and match per usual